LVMM 100 Motor Health Monitor Sensor Gateway
- Advanced LV/ HV Motor Health Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance Solution for a variety of applications
- Advanced parameter monitoring, diagnostics and alert system
- Built-in smart IOT sensors to accurately monitor the parameter variations, indicating motor health
- Flexible wireless and wired options to provide a secure communications connectivity
- Feature “Sensor to Cloud”architecture providing easy access to the motor health diagnostics and maintenance advise
- Enertics solution can prevent catastrophic failure in flammable and sensitive environments, preventing fires and human casualties.
- Leveraging Enertics Analytics engine, the users can reduce the unplanned downtime by up to 70% and can extend the motor life by up to 30%.
- With better visibility to the motor performance and health, the users can manage the preventative maintenance process to optimize the unplanned costs.
- The Enertics LVMM 100 can help users optimize the plant operation for an increased equipment life and reduced power losses.
- Easy to use graphical user interface (GUI) and alert system enables the users to monitor their critical assets remotely and take preventative actions promptly.
- Easy to install design simplifies testing & commissioning, further helping users with the lower costs.
Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) Dashboard
- The Enertics LVMM 100 users can check the health status of their motors at any time with their web based GUI dashboard.
- The GUI interface on the web dashboard includes multiple level displays to provide a quick overview, as well as, the detailed analytics of all the motors that are being monitored using the Enertics motor health monitoring system.
- In case of a motor health anomaly, as detected by the Enertics LVMM 100 motor health monitoring system, the user will be notified by a change in the motor status on the Asset Dashboard screen.
- The user can view the historical trend of the motor performance from the analysis provided in the trend analysis model.
- Front end engineering consulting services to guide the right solution for your business needs
- Application engineering support to design a system solution to address your specific challenges
- System hardware, software configuration services and support
- Installation services and post installation support
- Data analytics, data hosting and reporting
- Training on the hardware and software solution